1) Jordan Spieth’s UnderArmour contract runs through 2025: If you are an avid Spieth follower, you would know that he is sponsored by UnderArmour since he proudly wears the logo during all of his tournaments. All things considered, having a contract that lasts until 2025 is a significant accomplishment in anyone’s pro-athletic career.
2) Jordan Spieth Charitable Fund: This is a cause that is very near and dear to Spieth’s heart. Spieth’s sister, Ellie has a profound impact on his life.
3) Steady Girlfriend – Annie Verret: Jordan has been dating his high school sweetheart for quite a while. She recently graduated from Texas Tech and also happens to be an avid golfer.
4) Top Money-Maker in Golf: Spieth was the top money-maker in golf for 2015, even surpassing Tiger Woods who has very well made quite the name for himself in the world of golf.
5) Spieth’s Crib: Jordan’s recent house purchase includes an indoor basketball court, pool, golf-simulator, grill room and wine cellar. Not to mention, he is only 22 years old.
6) Hates doing laundry: According to first-hand information, Spieth hates doing his own laundry. When we stepped foot onto the University of Texas campus, he often wished the chore upon his own mother.
7) Initially enjoyed playing baseball more: One of the most difficult decisions for Spieth was to quit baseball and focus only on golf. Who knows! May his batter’s swing had a positive effect.
8) Receding hairline: It is inevitable that Jordan Spieth is losing his hair but it is not something he is too disappointed about. All of the best lose their hair due to high stress, including Prince William.
9) At age 16, he was invited to play in his first PGA Tour Event, the Byron Nelson: While some are learning to drive a car, Jordan was on his way to becoming a professional golfer at the mere age of 16.
10) Spieth enrolled at the University of Texas, where he helped the Texas Longhorns win the 2012 NCAA Team Championship in his freshman year and was named first-team All-American: All thanks to Jordan and his teammates, the University of Texas Tower was lit orange. Even though he only spent two years at UT before turning professional, Jordan Spieth will forever be a Longhorn