As the NFL Draft kicks off this year, it leaves fans to wonder really who will land wear? But there are different kinds of fan this year as opposed to other years. Fans this year are strategic this year as to who they need and what part the players can contribute. If it would be the Cleveland Browns needing help on the offensive side of the ball or the New York Jets needing assistance of the defensive side of the ball in the secondary. All only the fans would know.
As the draft went on, interesting things happened through out. Here are the first 5 picks of the picks of the NFL Draft of 2017:
- Myles Garret, DE out of A&M, Cleveland Browns. Something that was missing on the defensive side of the ball was an edge rusher. Choosing him would puts some variety at the edge
- Mitch Trubisky, QB out of North Carolina, Chicago Bears. As the depth at the QB was lacking, having this QB will have something to look foward to as this QB is a dual threat QB and will help in a form that this offense would need.
- Solomon Thomas, DE of Stanford, San Fransisco 49ers. This is an interesting pick because of the previous season that the niners had that was not good at all, Solomon would come in and help put variety onto the defensive side
- Leonard Fournette, RB out of LSU, Jacksonville Jaguars. Fournette is a well known player to run aggressive with a good zero level of balance and just incredible break away speed. Is this what the Jags offense needs this year on offense? Only one way to find out. Stay Tuned.
- Corey Davis, WR out of Western Michigan, Tennessee Titans. Marcus Mariota will have fun aiming down his sights on this reciever. Davis is a very flexible WR when it comes down to being able to have fast feet and also having great hands. This player has a bright future ahead of him as well as everyone else.
More amazing players out there who went to great teams with bright futures. As well as our very own D’onta Foreman who signed with the Houston Texas. As a candidate and winner of the Doak Award, seemed to earn his way to the NFL and will continue to work hard. As for everyone else in the draft, it will be something to look foward to.